We are seeking to hire an eager individual partner who can benefit form our ability to import, finance and stock a wide variety of textile products. The candidate will have an excellent relationship with existing clients that would follow them into their own business.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who would like to break out on their own but needs the resources of an established importer to make it happen. You bring the customers, we handle the sourcing, financing, warehousing and back office.
• Open and manage a new division at Tri Textiles, Corp
• Grow and market your business by utilizing our vast capabilities and resources.
• Cross sell our blankets to your customers and your products to our customers.
• Must already have an established book of customers that are purchasing imported textile products which compliment FleecePo’s existing line. Products such as blankets, towels, umbrellas, bags are ideal. Any products that can be decorated domestically would be considered.
• Must be eager to grow accounts to exceed $4 million annually.
• Must have 5 -10 years of industry experience.
The Customer Service Representative will be working for our office located in Farmingdale, NY. This person will handle general day-to-day office duties and provide support to the sales dept, customers and vendors. We are looking for a friendly candidate that thrives in a fast paced, small office environment who is a problem solver, quick learner, detail oriented and career minded.
• Provide customers’ support via email and phone
• Heavy data entry, invoicing and order processing
• Arrange shipments via UPS, FedEx and Trucks
• Build strong relationships by handling customers’ questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
• Assist in various marketing and new product launches
• Dedicated team player and self starting independent worker
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
• Strong computer experience is essential
• Top notch organizational and multitasking skills are needed
• Proficiency with Quick Books is a plus but not required
• Promotional Products industry or wholesale experience is a big plus
• College Degree Preferred
• This position is part time to start with potential for full time and full benefits down the road.
• Approx 30 hours/week. Monday-Friday. Flexible hours, no nights.
We are currently seeking a recent college graduate who would like to break into the textile/wholesale industry.
This is an entry level opportunity for someone who would like to learn and assist in every aspect of our business including sales, trade shows, social media, importing, customer service and back office. We are eager support a smart, career minded and enthusiastic individual who is looking to get started in their pursuit of success.